- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time >> Delivery within 24 hours after payment.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
With the tow rope, you’ll take the hassle out of hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together.
- Specifically designed for mountain bike families
- Shock absorbing stretch for a comfortable tow uphill
- Quick to attach and remove (stem-loop + carabiner included)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (suitable for big kids too!)
- 1.7m / 5.5 feet un-stretched – 3.3m / 10.8 feet stretched (polyester)
- Black alloy carabiner and pink paracord (5mm)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (one size fits all)
- Product weight: 0.25kg
What age is the tow rope suitable for?A:
The tow rope is designed with kids in mind, but it’s suitable for adults too – as it’s rated to 500lb / 225kg.
For kids, we’ve found that the tow rope works best once they’re confidently riding a pedal bike themselves, usually, this is once they are riding a 16" or 20" wheel bike.
Is the tow rope safe for use on Ebikes?A:
We’re aware of many customers using their tow ropes with Ebikes and we haven’t heard of any issue to date. To minimize load on the Ebike motor we recommend the person being towed is also pedaling.
Is the tow rope safe for use on dropper posts?A:
The majority of our customers use their tow rope on dropper posts and we aren’t aware of any issues. To minimize wear and tear on your seat post you should remain seated when towing.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience extended lead times for shipping so please allow 5 to 10 extra days for orders to be shipped during this extraordinary time.